4 Hours On-Site Professional Organizing
Are you ready to make a change and invest in making your life easier, less stressful, and more manageable? If so, a professional organizer can help you actually implement the changes you want and learn how to maintain them over time.
How It Works
This package includes 4 hours of on-site professional organizing services. During the session, we take a systemized approach of determining what you want and then following this three step process.
1. Reducing (Sorting, Categorizing, Removing)
2. Arranging (Placement, Storage, and Retrieval)
3. Maintaining (Systems Usage, Systems Refinement, and Systems Revision)
We Offer Services in these Core Areas
- Home Organization – We would can help you organize your home overall or by specific room in the house including family living areas, bedrooms, playrooms, home offices, closets, kitchens, and garages.
- Packing, Unpacking, and Decluttering – If you are moving out, moving in, or putting your house on the market, we can help. We assist with basic packing services and decluttering. We also assist with unpacking and home organization.
- Digital Organization Services – Managing files, photos, and digital assets can be a challenge. We can help you with computer file organization, digital photo organization, and email management and productivity strategies.
- Financial and Life Affairs Organization – If you need a budget, often pay bills late, or need to better protect yourself online from identity theft, we offer services in those areas. We can also assist you in organizing all of your important family documents (legal documents, titles, deeds, insurances, financial information, etc.) into an easy to use system.
- General Daily Living Systems – Are you overwhelmed and not sure what you need? Sometimes life throws us curve balls and we need some support. We provide support in creating a way of living that reduces overwhelm and feels more manageable on a daily basis. This may include, assistance with better managing your schedule, managing meal planning, shopping and food preparation, household management including laundry, cleaning and maintenance, and juggling the caregiving of children, family members and pets.
What Happens After I Purchase
After you purchase this product, Kendra Fletcher will reach out to you via email to set up a date and time for your on-site services. The client will be responsible for responding to the emails in order to set up a mutually convenient time for the services.
All information, discussions, and personal details that are shared during this process are strictly confidential.