SentrySafe Fire and Water Safe, Fire Resistant File Safe, 0.65 Cubic Feet, HD4100
- ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION: Fire safe box is UL classified for fire endurance (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to protect critical home or business documents, records and valuables from fire damage; ETL verified (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to protect CDs, memory sticks, and other digital media; holds up to 40 standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. hanging folders (not included)
- WATER RESISTANT: Security safe is ETL verified for water submersion up to 72 hours; providing peace of mind in the event of flood
- KEY LOCK: Fire resistant safe has a privacy key lock to keep unwanted viewers away and prevent the lid from opening in the event of fire; includes two keys
- "SPACIOUS INTERIOR: Large file safe fits wherever you need and accommodates letter size hanging files and folders; Built-in straps for easy storage of passports and other documents; Interior: 11.5 in. H x 12 in. W x 8.1 in. D, exterior: 14.3 in. H x 15.5 in. W x 13.5 in. D "
- AFTER FIRE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE: In the event of a fire, SentrySafe will replace your fire-resistant product to help get you back on your feet
Details: The FIRE-SAFE waterproof file is a great item to secure documents in your house or office. The HD4100CG model is UL classified with 1/2-hour proven fire protection and ETL verified 1/2 hour fire protection for CD's, DVD's, USB drivers and memory sticks up to 1550F. It is also ETL verified waterproof. Privacy key lock. In Lid holder for CD's and DVD's.